Sunday 29 October 2017

"Budofoki Fucker"

This is Hungarian Third Division
Does it matter where I sit?
For this game I'm forced in the corner
Stuck in the away bit.
How am I supposed to know
Which ticket booth is home or away
All I've really done
Is come to watch football today.
I was here early
A nice steward let me through
Realised I wasn't an away fan
But a football tourist
So he knew the right thing to do.
I tried to do a circuit
Got three quarters of the way round
Then the stroppy security gorilla spotted me
And forced me back to the away part of the ground.
I tried to explain I was a neutral
But language got in the way
Pushed toward the visitors bit
It's where I would have to stay.
To be honest I'm not complaining
Though he was miles rougher than Champion Hill
Those who moan about our stewards at home
Really need to chill.
So it's strictly segregated
At a ground ruled by fear
The intimidation factor's less than zero
Less than three hundred here.
Still I managed to get my photos
So I won't make a fuss
All I've to worry about now
Is how long I'll wait for my bus.

Dulwich Poet 29th October 2017

(On Sunday 29th October I went to a Hungarian third division match, there were probably no more than 300 people there, and I accidentally got a ticket for the away bit. One steward made me go to the away bit, when I tried to walk round the ground, and when in the away pen, other stewards let me through to the away bit. When I got to the other side of the ground the same earlier steward, was pushing me round to the away bit, giving it large in Hungarian, he was what the word 'muggy cunt' was invented for, but built like the proverbial brick shit house, I did as he said!)

No comments:

Post a Comment