Saturday 30 July 2016

"Lucky Escape"

How would I have killed you
If you'd got your way
Do you really want my thoughts
As they are today?
Does it sound drastic
But what would I have had to lose
Kill my club and I kill you
You'd understand in my shoes.
You were the figurehead
A weasel of a man
I would have made you suffer
In every way I can.
There would have been no screaming
As you'd have worn a gag
But trust me it would have been painful
I'd have been a Broadmoor bound old lag.
Death would have been a mercy
As you plead to die
My job would be to inflict pain
Keeping you alive as I try.
Breaking you bone by bone
Chopping off your fingers with a knife
Ramming a bottle up your arse
As you realise it's the end of your life.
So you couldn't fuck anyone else up
I'd slice off your cock
Taking my pleasure as blood drains
And you're in total shock.
But none of this happened
It's all in my head
You've made it to three score and ten
Alive instead of dead.
Would I have had it in me?
Only I truly know
It depends on how much you push me
Go on give it a go...
I don't believe in heaven
So it follows there's no hell
And I once I get used to it
I'm sure I'd cope with a padded cell.

Dulwich Poet 30th July 2016

(This is very much a gruesome 'what might have been'...In an earlier poem today I wrote about getting my Football Club getting planning permission for their  current ground, 26 years ago today.  If it had not been approved the Club would have folded. This is about how I might have wreaked my revenge on someone who opposed it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment