Friday 3 November 2017

"At the Pictures"

What an absolute bargain
When you've an hour at night to kill
Less than three quid to go to the cinema
Where you can sit down and chill.
The film might not be to your taste
As is says 'Sex Shop' on the door
And they're screening a gay one
Which makes me love it more.
Almost in darkness
Only one or two people around
Undo my belt and drop trousers
Practically without a sound.
Looking up at the big screen
Such beauty to watch
My handing won't be straying
Not moving from my crotch.
I don't speak Hungarian
But language is universal you'll find
The other blokes' in the room
seem to know what's on my mind.
We're all here for the same thing
Wanking in the dark
To me it seems much safer
Than trying to cruise in a park.
Some thing you can't hold off
It's time for mouths to open wide
There's nothing better than someone's cock
Filling up inside.
Don't get me wrong I'm not obsessed
I only went there twice
And at home when they ask how I'm holiday was
I'll coyly say it was nice!

Dulwich Poet 3rd November 2017

(This is, as you can see, about going to a sex cinema in Budapest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment