Sunday 23 March 2014

"Bush Whacking Off!"

Breaking into
Peckham Rye Park
More like a gap in the fence
To have a lark.
Desperate times
Call for desperate measures
Texting a closet straight bloke
For your pleasures.
He not a looker
You'd hardly go 'Phwoar!'
As old and beer bellied as me
But I message for more.
Being animalistic
Short and sweet
The only reason
As to why we meet.
On my knees
I'll happily swallow
Where I go
He will follow.
Simple pleasure
At our leisure.
Basic sex
Nothing to treasure.
Still so much better
Than a wank on your Jacks
Which is why we're in the bushes
Following well worn tracks.
Truth be told
Beggars can't be choosers
I'm not just getting old
I'm one of lifes losers.
So desperate open air sex
Is fine with me
Even in the pitch black dark
Against the back of a tree.

Dulwich Poet 24th March 2014

(A bloke I've known since I was a teenager. He's 'straight' but likes messing about with other blokes. I bumped into him a few months ago, & texted him last Sunday, which was the first time we'd had open air sex in Peckham Rye Park, after it was shut.)

No comments:

Post a Comment