Saturday 29 March 2014

"Sexy Hopper"

I'm on my way
To Wealdstone
And I know
What will make my day.
Three points will be a bonus
If you're here today!
I know you're straight
You know I'm gay
But I'll always fantasise
If you decide to stray!
You have everything
That I have not
The youth, the looks
The smile...the lot!
I wish I could
Turn the clock back
And start my life again
Instead of feeling
It's been wasted
And nearing its end.
I take comfort
From the fact
You're not spooked
By how I feel
Even though my desires
Are one hundred per cent real.
You're a young lad who
Doesn't make me feel bad
For who I am
Knowing I've a crush on you
Not giving a damn!
The fact I've just got you
As a football mate
That's good enough for me
And really great.
It's best that way really
For if my dream came true
I'd probably be so nervous
Not knowing what to do!

Dulwich Poet 29th March 2013

(A groundhopping friend of mine said he might go to Wealdstone today....sadly he wasn't there! Trust me...he's really cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment