Thursday 27 October 2016

"Illegal Upgrade'

What's that big number?
It says ONE on the door
Even I know it stands for 'First Class'
To keep out all the poor.
Now here comes the ticket collector
Sat in second class I'm fine
But those two getting kicked out of the posh seats
Really make me want to whine.
They're speaking the local lingo
So to me it's double-Dutch
But looks like they got away with it
The admonishment's not much.
Where's the paying extra
A supplement or a fine?
It was so fucking obvious
That they were out of line.
Got no no problem with freeload upgrades
So long as it's not posh on the fiddle
I bet these are the sort of rich fuckers
Who block up the aisles of my Lidl.
I'm now keeping fuming quiet
From La-Di-Dah suits-wrong time and place
Getting close to dinosaur class war mode
Desperate to punch them in the face!

(I wrote this a train from Amsterdam to Zwolle, when I saw two men asked to leave first class, right by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment