Friday 13 September 2013

"Feeling Naked"

I've got to admit
There's something refreshing
Excitingly naughty even
About hanging out the washing
On my line in the backyard
Having checked there's no neighbours
In sight sometimes at night
Stark bollock naked!
Exhilarating! Liberating!
Usually hidden under t-shirt & jeans
Not got the bottle to strip off and preen
Haven't the body to show off and be seen!
All I am is wrinkled and fat
A birthday suit schoolboys laugh at!
So I won't go down to Brighton for a dip
In case other point and give me lip.
Haven't got the balls for a public strip...
Actually I've got the balls
But not the dick to go with it!
When it comes to cock size
Mine is averagely shit
Nestled under my belly
It's so shrivelled and small
Won't be on the pebbles walking tall
But I can't complain with what I've got
So maybe I should give naturism a shot.
I'd love to run naked through some fields
The thought of that really appeals
With the added bonus at my age
Not going to feature centre stage
No longer a teenager with a constant boner
I'd just blend in as a sad old loner!

Dulwich Poet 13th September 2013

( Sometimes, in warm weather, I hang out my washing on the line in my back yard with no clothes on. I'd love to go to a nudist beach, or something similar, but am not brave enough to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment