Tuesday 3 June 2014

"Glory Boys"

"Fussball Gegen Homophobie"
What does it mean?
I think it allows me...
To watch Malti preen!
He's drunk on the dancefloor
Off comes his top
Keep on moving, son
Don't you dare stop!
Yes, I know you're straight
And I'm far too old
But in my fantasy
You're the one I want to hold.
Instead I go downmarket
For my Hamburg fun
Just the seedy Reeperbahn
All said and done.
Anonymous cock
Through a glory hole
At least in my head
Malti's playing that role.
Seedy fantasy sex
Better than a solitary wank
For my dirty thoughts
I've got an Altona boy to thank!

Dulwich Poet 3rd June 2014

( I have a bit of a crush on an Altona fan, and when I was both giving head, and getting a blow job, in a gay 'cinema' on the Reeperbahn...I was thinking of him! )

No comments:

Post a Comment