Wednesday 27 March 2013

"Anglo Saxon"

People say I swear a lot
So fucking what?
And your point is...
Calm down dear! It's only a word.
You think your'e better than me
Because you're ellocuted
Say my language is polluted
Well bollocks to that you snooty cunt!
I'd rather swear than go on a
'Jolly' Tally Ho! Hunt.
It's just how I express myself clear
The way I talk not the beer
You can't blame booze as I don't drink
FUCK SHIT CUNT WANKER
Is the way I think
I haven't studied the Oxford Concise
From cover to cover
And of the Daily Telegraph
I'm no lover.
You carry on being snooty and aloof
For all your distain I'm too long in the tooth.
If you don't like my vocabulary
It's plain FUCKING TOUGH!
Just accept working class speak
IS FUCKING ROUGH!

Dulwich Poet 27th March 2013

(A little moan about people who complain about swearing at football, & life in general, who imply that people who swear are stupid & lack the reason to argue)

No comments:

Post a Comment