Friday 24 January 2014

" Sexy Football "

You just appeared
Behind the goal
In your Clapton Ultras scarf
Singing along and having a laugh.
Becoming Dulwich Hamlet
For the day
I went all ‘fantasy football’
And turned you gay.
Of course you weren’t
When I checked on Facebook
And even if you were
At me you’d never look.
Nothing wrong with that
I have a dirty mind
Even if you’re not
One of my kind.
We’ll pop over to the
Old Spotted Dog
To say hello
See you singing and chanting
Putting on a show.
“Ooh…Clapton Ultras!”
And the “Sexy Football” one
With you never imagining
I want more than Scaffold Stand fun!

Dulwich Poet 22nd January 2014

( A couple of weeks ago Dulwich Hamlet were away to Kingstonian, on a Sunday. And in with our fans was a young Clapton fan, one of their  strongly anti-fascist ‘Clapton Ultras’ supporters. Not only was he great to talk to…he was bloody gorgeous, but I’m not going to tell him that!  )

No comments:

Post a Comment