Wednesday 22 January 2014

"Too Late"

She’s running
Arm outstretched
I see her
Through the windscreen
So does the bus driver
As I am reading
A poem about
Masturbation.
I am sat behind
A perfect view
By the driver
Who is a young man
Glancing
Up at his mirror
As I have been
Glancing at him
Certain I catch
A smirk across his chops
He has the power
Pulling away
He is as excited as if
He is pulling himself off.
I am left wondering
Whether he had a hard on
And come in his regulation
Bus driver’s trousers.
The thought
Makes my cock stir
But I am too scared to ask.

Dulwich Poet 22nd January 2014

(On a busy single decker bus, the driver is a good looking young man. As he starts to pull away from a bus stop a woman sticks her arm out, hailing him to stop, but he ignores her)

No comments:

Post a Comment