Saturday 13 April 2013

"Putting A Name To A Number"

I hope you're not a prude
Thought I'd try something rude
Sadly only in my head
I've got no-one to share a bed.
It's not as if I'm being greedy
Can't be a beggar if I am needy.
Not after a fancy deluxe
Four poster style
Just someone to squeeze
In one for a while.
All I want is a top to tail
Anyone will do I'm not
After a Gareth Bale.
Though with thay human chimp
I'd love to roll in the hay
A crying shame he is not gay.
Any idea why he's on my mind?
Well since penning poems
At the start of the year
And been publishing
Them all on here
Each and everyone is all one
And this one is number sixty nine!

Dulwich Poet 13th April 2013

(This is the 69th poem I've have written, since I began at the start of January, just over three months ago...and so it felt right to mention a fantasy 'sixty nine'!)

No comments:

Post a Comment