Wednesday 19 June 2013

"Desperation masturbation"

I'm on my way
To the supermarket
By bus up to the Parade.
Well that's my story
Can you help?
I need a hand
Gripping round my meat
That would be neat
Standing at the urinal
Outside Sainsburys.
Forty six and not able
To be loved or even
Know where to start a relationship
This is the loneliness of life
I am resigned to.
Not even knowing if
There will be another man
As sad and desperate as me.
Not even raising my hopes
Of a little more than a wank
Behind the cubicle door
Pants round ankles on the floor
Stench of piss in the air
Staring at phone numbers
Where I can only fulfil
The crtieria requested
In my dreams
Not being young or well hung.
Standing is a cesspit
Of a public convenience
Outside Sainsburys.
That is my sex life.

Dulwich Poet 19th June 2013

( Sometimes I go 'cottaging', which is a term used by men who go to public toilets, looking for other anonymous men to have sexual encounters with)

No comments:

Post a Comment