Thursday 6 June 2013

"Rugger Bugger"

If you opt for the quiet life
A self confessed fan of conformity
Be careful what top you buy
In the name of charity.
Stade Francais rugby shirt
Are somewhat loud
Make you stick out in a crowd
Famous for their colour scheme
And at four nicker it made me beam.
Couldn't knock it at that price
When it's that affordable
It's extra nice.
But people stop me in the street
Telling me it's really neat
Who'd have thought I'm Fashionista Boy
I'm more 'good grief' & trampish coy.
Such a price to pay for wearing
Parisian Pink & Blue
But at four quid what could I do?

Dulwich Poet 5th June 2013

(I was wearing a 'garish' pink and blue rugby top, from French club side Stade Francias, which I bought in a charity shop in Bermondsey for only £4. People keep on stopping me and commenting on it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment