Monday 24 June 2013

"Eye Candy"

Go on...we've all done it
Got on a train
Walked down the carriage
Then spotted someone
Drop dead gorgeous
And sat opposite
To discreetly stare and dream.
Undressing them in your mind
Wanting to kiss those lips
And unbuckle those tight jeans.
If that makes me a pervert
Then so be it.
Your straight double standards
Get on my wick
Because I prefer to think of dick.
A different story when you stare at women
Eyes boggling at a MIFL or GILF's tits
As you think out loud
In your normal laddish style.
Because that's what blokes do,
Strange. Cos if I do the same...
It's 'too much information'.
Equality? Bollocks!


Dulwich Poet 24th June 2013

( I was being discreetly appreciative of a good looking young man on the train today, and pondered how straight blokes can voices their opinions on women they glance at, but my mates often don't like me doing the same)

No comments:

Post a Comment